Fall 2017 – Fall 8v8 Ground
League Dates: The season starts up Saturday, September 9th and runs through November 11th (including rainouts and playoffs).
Locations/Times: The league takes place on Saturdays at Randall’s Island fields 52 and 54. Game times range from 10 am to 5 pm.
Explaining the Division 8v8 Ground:
Each team has three downed lineman on either side of the ball. On Defense, they don’t have to rush but they do need to line up across from the O-Line. O-Linemen are NOT eligible receivers. We do allow contact blocking in this league that must be above the waist and below the neck. You must be facing the person you are blocking as we do not allow blocks to the back or side. QB’s make take the snap under center and a running game is often used to compliment the passing game.
With your purchase:
- 8 Regular Season Games
- Playoffs for the top half of each division
- 2 refs for each game (unless emergency)
- Equipment at all games (teams bring their own game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)
Refund Policy –
- Before Sept. 2nd – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
- Sept. 2nd to Sept. 8th – 50%
- Sept. 9th or later – No refunds