Fall 2017 – Weeknight 7v7
League Dates: The season starts up Saturday, September 9th and runs through November 11th (including rainouts and playoffs).
Locations/Times: The league takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays on Randalls Island field 70
Explaining the Division – 7v7:
Traditional flag football, non contact blocking. Similar to basketball, you work to establish a position to where the opposing player has to go around you to get to the ball. You must have 4 offensive players on the line of scrimmage to have a legal formation and the QB must take the snap directly behind the center in a shotgun formation. To be successful team usually work in short passes, trick plays, lateralls and pitches. A direct run game is difficult as you are not allowed to directly block players.
With your purchase:
- 8 Regular Season Games
- Playoffs for the top half of each division
- 2 refs for each game (unless emergency)
- Equipment at all games (teams bring their own game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)
Refund Policy –
- Before Sept. 2nd – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
- Sept. 2nd to Sept. 8th – 50%
- Sept. 9th or later – No refunds